Q. How can I make a payment on my lease?

A. We can accept payments in the following ways:

Q. How do I change my Bank Account information?

A. To change your existing bank information please click here.

Q. How can I setup automatic debit of my account?

A. To setup automatic debit please click here

Q. How can I update my billing address?

A. To update your billing address, click here.

Q. How can I request a payoff of my lease?

A. To request a payoff click here.

Q. How do I remove the Loss & Destruction fee from my account going forward?

A: Provide an insurance binder, or acord form which names TimePayment as the Loss Payee or Additional Insured.

Q. If I provide an insurance binder/liability certificate can I remove the loss and destruction fee from my account going forward?

A: Yes, but it must show proof of property coverage.

Q. Who do I list as the loss payee or additional insured on my insurance binder?

A: TimePayment Corporation
16 New England Executive Park, Suite 200
Burlington, MA 01803

Q. Where do I send my insurance binder, acord form?

A: Fax to 781-994-4710
email to info@timepayment.com
mail to P.O. BOX 3069, Woburn, MA 01801.
* Please note your TimePayment account number on the binder *

Q. How can I get a copy of TimePayment’s W9?

A. Please click here.

Q. I would like to transfer my account to someone else.  Is it possible and what needs to be done?

A. Yes, your account may be transferred if the party you are transferring it to meets our credit requirements and signs the appropriate documentation.  Please click here

For more information contact us by email info@timepayment.com or call us at 1-877-868-3800 extension 2250.